Sunday, March 4, 2007

Not that I'm counting or anything. . .


18 Weeks Down, 22 to Go!

We did decide it was time to at least figure out what supplies we'll need when our little bundle of trouble arrives. So, never having been around babies, I sent an inquiry to some friends and family members. I was expecting things like a crib and diapers, but I wasn't expecting the 157 item lists! She is so little, how can she possibly need so much?? I have also decided it is in my best interest to join "I know nothing about babies anonymous." Thus, I am practicing step one. . .When I got the lists, there are at least 10 items that I didn't even have the vaguest clue what they were! Off to do some research to figure those out. . .

2 comments:

Angie said...

Don't feel too bad...I have 5 kids, and I didn't even know what a couple of them were! LOL!

Unknown said...

Oh my. Any chance we can see the list? Or at least the more esoteric bits on it?