Ken and I have finally faced the reality (sort of) that we will have a new family member joining us soon, so we (okay, Ken did it while I was on a business trip) took our first step and painted the nursery. Please note: This is a simulated picture - there is no paint on the roller Ken is displaying (or on his shirt, jeans, running down his head...) I was told by the doctor to stay away from the fumes (I wasn't complaining about that at all), but we wanted a picture for the scrapbook. Anyway, while it looks white in the picture, it is actually a shade of light lavender (aka Harbor Mist). Next week, we will take another big step and order her furniture. . .
Also, had my 24 week check last Monday and all is well. Apparently, we are both growing at the right rate to make our Dr happy. You would think Ken could be supportive enough to at least put on a few sympathy pounds!
No comments:
Post a Comment