Sunday, May 13, 2007

I love technology!

It was a really busy week! I started the week with my 28-week check, and all is well with the little girl and me (Woo Hoo. . .no more nasty orange stuff to drink!). Plus, at this visit, they did one of the new 4D ultrasounds. It has to be the coolest thing ever. I included two of her first portraits below!
Yesterday, Ken and I attended our first class. . .this one on breastfeeding. It was definitely an experience, and our little daughter was really jumping around during class. . .Ken is convinced it was because we were talking about food!
Here are the portraits. Her arm is just fine. . .has to do with the "depth" of the ultrasound.

"Wow, I should have had a V8!"

"Just smiling and plotting new ways to torture mom. "

1 comment:

Terry B. said...

Okay, I don't think she's thinking about V-8 -- I think she's thinking up new ways to surprise mom/dad... and how soon she can get out of the "oven." You're looking great and I'm sure you're getting nervous/excited and everything in between. Not much longer!