Sunday, June 17, 2007

MISSING: One set of feet. . .


It is official. When I stand up straight, I can no longer see my feet. Worse than that, because of all the metal in my legs, I can no longer tie my own shoes either. . .I'm just telling Ken it is practice for his new little daughter.


This week, I had my 33 week check and everything is exactly what it should be (well, except my feet!). We also took a child care class, and learned how to change a diaper. . .kind of funny watching a PhD and Engineer in this situation. I was trying to understand the deeper meaning behind why things were done a certain way, and Ken was trying to figure out how to redesign the diaper, so it would become self-changing. I told him he has 38 days to figure that one out!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Holly!

Mike sent me the link to your page. Congratulations!!!

Dave Klinger