I had a very eventful 1st birthday. First, we went to get my one-year-modeling portraits taken. There are some seriously cute ones, and I will post them when the photographer sends me the e-photos. Then we did some shopping at the mall, and mom and dad bought me something called a washer and dryer. No clue what they are, but if they have lights and buttons, I'm sure to like them! After that, I went and got hugs and love from grandma (she had to show me off to the construction workers there who are doing their addition) and went and saw my Aunt Alison at work. Very exhausting to look cute for so long! Then, mom and dad surprised me by taking me to dinner. . .
Sunday, July 6, 2008
My Birthday Pictures: The Pretty Dress
I had a very eventful 1st birthday. First, we went to get my one-year-modeling portraits taken. There are some seriously cute ones, and I will post them when the photographer sends me the e-photos. Then we did some shopping at the mall, and mom and dad bought me something called a washer and dryer. No clue what they are, but if they have lights and buttons, I'm sure to like them! After that, I went and got hugs and love from grandma (she had to show me off to the construction workers there who are doing their addition) and went and saw my Aunt Alison at work. Very exhausting to look cute for so long! Then, mom and dad surprised me by taking me to dinner. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment