Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Day with Noelle, Zach, & John

 "A picture of me, grandpa, Noelle's mom, Aunt Noelle, Baby John, My future hubby, Zach, and Grandma."
 "Same picture with the addition of mom."
 "It was 100+ degrees, and we had no electric from the recent storms, so mom took us to the Vandalia Rec Center to play."
 "Baby John looks just like his daddy, Gordon."
 "This was mom's favorite as I prepare for the next American Ninja Warrior."
 "Zach and I having fun."
 "Dad with John."
 "Since we didn't have power, we had a mini-pre birthday at our favorite Chinese place."
 "I got a cool bag, Scooby action figures, some Brave action figures, and a huge pack of twistables crayons and drawing supplies."
 "Me, Zach, and John. I heard Mom & Aunt Noelle's plan to never let us date in hopes we'll get together."
 "Mom getting baby snuggles. I think John was a bit uncertain about it."
 "Go ahead, Zach. I'll be your co-pilot."
 "I was exhausted after playing all day."
"Nodded right off."

No comments: