"Enjoying mom's new massage pad."
"This is awesome!"
"Napkin holder dad made for mom."
"Ornament dad made for mom. . .see size of tree light. . .it is a mini!"
"Ready to open presents."
"Where to start."
"A slinky!"
"Awesome. . .lego helicopter!"
"Sydney opening her Rachel Ray food."
"A present from my kindergarten teacher Mrs. Vance."
"It was an ornament."
"Plus a book, coloring book, and a candy cane."
"Daddy opening The Lorax."
"I picked this out for mommy all by myself at the school store. She loved it!"
"A remote controlled Mystery Machine!"
"Daddy getting wood."
"Mom getting a napkin holder dad made."
"Daddy with a cashew patty from Santa."
"I got a chocolate penguin."
"Mom got some peppermint white chocolate."
"Stompees!"
"Dad in shock over his new iPhone 5. He had no idea."
"The unicorn dream lite I asked Santa for hundreds of times!"
"Mom getting her ornament."
"Enjoying my new sheets."
No comments:
Post a Comment