"My comment to mom. . ."This outfit is way too cute for tennis shoes."
"Do you think he'll like it?"
"Is it time to go yet?"
"I'm going to marry him, mom."
"Jayden is 12" away and looking scared. . .just like it should be."
"There was a magic show at the party."
"I even got to pull a rabbit out of a hat!"
Yes, our first birthday party for a boy. Kyla was way too excited and worried about how she looked. We are so going to need divine intervention as she hits her teen years!"
My favorite comment of the month (okay, maybe ever):
Why I love my 5-year-old:
Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
K: I want to run a company like you.
Me: Aww. . .
K: Or work at KFC, because they have drumsticks.
And now I know what dad makes for dinner when I travel. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment