Sunday, July 14, 2013

New York: Day 3

 "Ready to go!"
 "FAO Schwartz!"
 "These giraffes are taller than dad!"
 "With Aunt Sandy & Aden"
 "Dan being goofy."
 ". . .so Mara and I joined in."
 "It looks like it wants to eat me."
 "Playing on the giant keyboard."
 "I loved it!"
 "Lego FAO Schwartz. . .toy soldier."
 "Holy Batman. . .he is made out of legos!"
 "I think he will protect me."
 "I loved this car, and cousin Mara got it for me. I can't stop playing with it at home!"
 "Catching a UFO."
 "I even got my nails done."
 "Cousin Mara being a princess."
 "Trying to sweet talk Ironman."
 "Hailing a cab. . .loved doing this!"
 "At lunch with mom, Mara, and Aden."
 "Yes, we brought rats into the place."
 "Playing in Central Park."
 "I made new friends."
 "Um. . .I am not learning pole dancing. . .not matter what mom told dad."
 "Entrance to Central Park."
 "At the American Museum of Natural History."
 "I'm pretty light on Haley's comet."
 "Checking out the sun."
 "A giant clam. . .chowder. . .yum."
 "Huge earthworms. . .they were nice, because I try to save the little ones all the time."
 "Dinosaurs!"
 "A t-rex skull!"
 "I think I look tougher than him."
 "One of Louie and Lily's relatives."
 "We were wiped. . ."
 "Really really wiped!"
 "Mom ordered me cupcakes from Sprinkles!"
 "A NY past time. . .spying on neighbors."
 "Talking with Dan about the meaning of life."
 "I love my cupcakes."
 "The beautiful dinner at Aunt Violet's apartment."
 "Mom & me"
 "Making a wish"
 "Blowing out the candles."
 "It is going to be a good year."
 "They were tasty!"
 "Barbara & Sandy"
 "Aden opening the gems and rocks we got him."
 "I think he liked them!"
 "Opening presents"
 "My awesome new car!"
 "I also got a habor seal!"
 "Check out my new clothes from Aunt Sandy & Aunt Barbara."
 "Awesome. . .pink tie-dyed jeans!"
 "Sharing final words of wisdom."
 "Time to say good-bye."
 "Back at the hotel"
"And tucked in with my friends for the night!"

No comments: