"Clothes all laid out."
"I'm ready."
"And excited."
"With mom."
"And dad."
"Dad is excited, too."
"Another portrait of mom & dad by me."
"My awesome backpack!"
"Okay, I'm too excited. . .let's get my lunch and go!"
"My Scooby Doo lunchbox!"
"Arriving at school. . .yes, mom is a picture nut!"
"Ready to head in."
"A little nervous, but excited."
"With my teacher, Mrs. Arnett."
"Got my covered books and everything."
"Bye mom & dad."
"Brooke's mom took this, but dad immediately noticed Matthew had his eye on me in the background."
I had an awesome first day! When mom picked me up, I barreled into her and had to tell her about my new job! I get to take lunch money to the cafeteria and run errands to the office. I am SOOO excited! I also got to have art and computer lab the first day which is cool, but even cooler is that I get both of those plus gym, music, and library every week. The one thing I am really excited about is getting homework, especially math homework. Yes, seriously! Definitely mom's kid.
I had an awesome first day! When mom picked me up, I barreled into her and had to tell her about my new job! I get to take lunch money to the cafeteria and run errands to the office. I am SOOO excited! I also got to have art and computer lab the first day which is cool, but even cooler is that I get both of those plus gym, music, and library every week. The one thing I am really excited about is getting homework, especially math homework. Yes, seriously! Definitely mom's kid.

No comments:
Post a Comment