Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning

 "Rodney brought in Rhonda for a snowball fight"
 "I left cookies and milk for Santa"
 "Saying good-bye to Rhonda and Rodney"
 "Presents from Santa"
 "Christmas morning"
 "I'm ready to open presents"
 "Cheeseballs!"
 "Dad sniffing wood"
 "Excavate my own gems from Aunt Angela!"
 "Camo t-shirt from Uncle Mike"
 "New books from Aunt Angela"
 "Sand Art"
 "Angry birds Star Wars game"
 "I made dad a change plate and mom a candle."
 "I got Reeses cups to share with dad."
"Rocket from Aunt Angela"
 "Matching t-shirts"
 "Scooby socks"
 "Rodney & Rhonda left me a book about their life"
 "Pecans"
 "Mom & Dad's favorite picture ever of me getting undies."


 "
 "Mom got a new coat"
 "Dad made mom a holly ornament"

 "And he made a bunny out of a Ewe bush from the house where mom grew up."
 "The most amazing one is the bowl he turned and carved for mom."
 "I got my Gummi stuffer. . .or tummy stuffer. . .whatever it is, I love it."
 "I also got a scooter from Santa."
"Sydney got a new blanket."

No comments: