Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hershey Factory!

 "We made it to chocolate world!"
 "Starting the day with a Kiss!"
 "We started with the chocolate tasting adventure."
 "I was pretty excited."
 "Got to try each and learn the nuances of chocolate."
 "And earned my Master's Degree in chocolate tasting!"
 "Mom and Dad at Hershey University."
 "Awesome! A 6'8" Hershey bar!"
 "Yum!"
 "The on to the Hershey trolley tour that took us by the factories and Mr. Hershey's house."

 "Then into a 4-D movie where Reese wished dad and I a happy birthday as part of the movie!"
 "Finally, we got to create our own candy bar. . .mine was milk chocolate with chocolate and butterscotch chips and cookie bits."
 "Mom had white chocolate with toffee, butterscotch chips, and pretzel bits."
 "Dad had semi-sweet chocolate with toffee, butterscotch, and pretzels."
 "My bar being enrobed in chocolate."
 "I bought this with my birthday money. Thank you Aunt Angie & Uncle Dave!"
 "My finished chocolate bar."
 "Selfie on the chocolate factory adventure."
 "Chocolate tour."
"We were given so much chocolate, it wiped us out!"

No comments: