Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas Eve

 "With Lexi (Christopher & Laura's half-sister), Laura, and me."
 "Christopher, Lexi, Laura, and me."


 "Laura being goofy."
 "Laura & mom."
 "Grandma & grandpa with their grandkids."
 "Aunt Michele got dad some Chisel & Lathe swag."
 "Christopher with the cream cheese pound cake mom made for him."
 "I made grandpa the birdhouse & ornament."
 "Aunt Alison & Christopher."
 "I made Aunt Michele a stocking."
 "Aunt Michele got me this awesome necklace that has all my favorite things as charms in it including a plane for traveling, cupcake for baking, flamingo, basketball, and ice cream cone."
 "She also got me a new sleeping bag, Scooby Doo towel, and Scooby Doo stuffed animal."
 "Aunt Michele got some winter wine."
 "Aunt Alison got some coins."
 "I got Shrinky dinks and a compass from Aunt Alison."
 "Grandma got some solar lights."
 "Aunt Alison also got me some craft tape and Minecraft legos!"
 "Grandma and grandpa got me puzzle books and gem mining."
 "Aunt Alison got dad a huge bag of squirrel nut zippers and a gift card to Woodcraft."
 "Mom got some Neuhaus chocolate."
 "Grandma & grandpa got me this dress plus jammies and socks."
 "They also got me the Scooby Doo Lighthouse legos."
 "I was so excited, because these were all I asked for."
 "Me being happy."
 "They also got me the Haunted Mansion!"
 "Aunt Alison & Christopher. Aunt Michele got him the Navy uniform coat."

 "Cookies are out for Santa with some egg nog."
"Choices were gingerbread reindeer, coconut cherry bark, coconut macaroons, apple cider cookies, walnut maple sandies, and shortbread."

No comments: