Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas Eve

 "Breakfast."
 I gave dad a drawing of him at his lathe.
 He loved it!
 Opening an early Christmas gift. 
 Baking cookies for Santa.
 Decorating
 Decorating
 The finished cookies.
 Ready for Santa tonight.
 Went to Bravo with the Baxter family and dad drew this.

 "Me and my Aunt Michele."
 Stocking stuffers from grandma.
 I made Grandma a cheese board.
 And gave her cheese.
 Mom made dad some peach cherry jam.
 Grandma weighing everyone before and after dinner to ensure they ate enough.
 Dad got gift cards to take me out when mom is gone.
 Mom got gift cards to Jungle Jims, Michaels, Panera, and Cold Stone. Yum!
 Aunt Alison got me legos, coloring pencils, and fun hand sanitizer. 
 Dad got some maple cured Jack Daniels.
 With Grandma & Grandpa.
 Grandma got me ALL the Angry Bird legos.
 With Claire

 Ready for Santa
I left him a little bottle of Jack instead of milk. . .he liked it.

No comments: