Sunday, April 14, 2019

First Track Meet of the Season: Incarnation Invitational

 Front row: L to R: Maliyha Bailey, Piper Heywood, Ariah Hunt, Madelyn McGarry, Rosie Craine, Joe Van Buskirk, Marin Marlow
2nd row: Jaxon Finkelstein, Ethan Baker, Gavin Frey, Stephen Van Buskirk, Mitchell Craine, Alex Hale, Amory Cloud, Anthony Schneider
3rd row: Kyla Bedel, Anna Thomas, Abby Kutter, Madison Budding, Alyssa Magato, Aden Thomas. Coach Blake Budding
4th row: Coach Ken Bedel, Cooper Steiner, Matt Kemper, Dominic Neilson, Taylor-Rae Watson, Francesca Neilson, Grace Schneider, Kira Logan
 Throwing a PR and setting a school record in shot put of 24'0.5". I finished in 2nd.
 What mom liked about my spin is both my feet are off the ground in this picture

 On to discus. . .
 I set another PR and another school record 56'6". I won the event & not only out-threw all the girls, but also all the 11-12 boys and most of the 13-14 year olds, too.
 With another bestie, Anna Thomas
 With Anna's sister & brother
 Read for the 800m, which I have never run before and got put into on the day of the meet.
 Chatting with a girl from Incarnation, who told me how hard it would be. . .um. . .I finished well ahead of her. 



Solidly in 4th place, and I wasn't even breathing hard
 Finished in 4th
 Great day for me!
 With Madison Budding

 Discus results
 Shot Put results
800m. . . they screwed up hand timing, but dad had me at 3:10

No comments: