Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas Eve 2020











We could only visit grandpa through the glass, but loved the blanket and cookies we took him. When he bit into the butter cookie, you could tell it triggered a memory, and he smiled and waved at us. 




Aunt Michele had kidney stones, so we dropped by food and presents.
She got me 2 amazing sets of architectural legos!


Then we went to deliver smoked cornish game hens and pork to grandma Baxter.
Grandma went overboard!
With Aunt Alison
We got her a vat of peanut butter and gift cards to Mike's car wash
We got Laura wine, socks, and bath stuff
Grandma got me a new bed in a bag
She loved her painting
Mom & Dad. Did I mention that this Christmas is weird.
I love dried apricots
Aunt Alison got me gummies and legos
Trying to reduce the glitter carnage

Laura, me, grandma, Alison, & mom




I was super excited with my basketball sweatshirt
Cookies and Bailey's for Santa


 My new bedding set!

No comments: