Sunday, January 30, 2022

Wittenberg Indoor Meet #2

I feel judges that the no food sign is around the throwers and no one else. Lol
So, just kind of an off day. I was really tired and fighting a leg cramp all day. I still threw 27'0.25" and was the top freshman. I finished 15 out of 29.
Okay, so I'm scrawny compared to most throwers



On to long jump. My left thigh was really cramped, so definitely not feeling it today, but still pulled of 14'5" and finished 16th of 26, and was the #2 freshman.

Last off was weight throw and I was miserable at this point. Mom kept asking if I wanted to go home. 
I got 2 fouls, but then a 23'3.5". What sucked is that I threw one close to 30', but is was out of bounds. 


The three pictures above are posted on MileSplit. The odd thing about this meet that I didn't find out until the end was that a college scout from Indiana University East, Coach Chris Buckler, came out to watch me and said I had a lot of potential. Hey, I can forever say I had a college scout come out just to watch me throw. :)
 

No comments: