Saturday, February 5, 2022

Game 16--v Tipp City Last JV game of the year!!

Last JV game of the season. I only played in two quarters, but had an amazing moment in the second. A girl from Tipp stole the ball and was 1/3 of the court ahead, but I managed to chase her down and block her shot. It was pretty dang awesome!
Last full team huddle


We won 27-22, which means that we ended the year undefeated with a 16-0 record! We also finished at the top of the MVL for JV teams. 
With Anna
The big irony of this picture is that Ayla went to a soccer tournament and didn't even play in the last game. Coach Holland was probably my least favorite coach I've ever had. He picked favorites at the beginning and never gave anyone else a chance. Nice guy, but a crappy coach. 
 

No comments: