Monday, June 20, 2022

June Summer Fun

I taught basketball camp to little kids. I'm 4th from the left in the back with Madelyn on my shoulders

With my 3rd graders


With Madelyn, the guidance counselor's daughter
Grandpa's plaque is up at the USAF Museum
With grandma at the USAF Museum
Climbing grandma's tree
Mini golfing with mom
I got the ball stuck right on the ledge
Making the sign for dad
Creamcicle shake at Rip Rap Shake Shack
The sign is done
Went out to Findlay Market and had lunch with grandma. This was her tiny BLT. Lol
I had French mac & cheese
Test driving a Jeep. . .okay, mom did for me, but when she asked me what kind of car I could see myself driving, I said a Jeep. I LOVED it!

Dad LOVED the sign and it is up.
Time to work on dad's shop



 

No comments: