Heading to Regionals in Rochester Hills, MI at Oakland University. I'm not attending Nationals this year, because it is in Oregon, so this is my last meet of the season.
Team Dinner. . .I was the one taking the picture
With dad
Shot put went decent. I threw 28'4.25" for a Bronze Medal.
Cool Medals
Next up was javelin in the pouring rain. It is the worst thing to throw in the rain. My elbow is still recovering, so it was only 80'8", but it earned my another bronze.
With Kieleigh Railey from West Virginia who I have been throwing against for years
With Sarah Price Then. . .
. . .and Now
New shirt
And sweatshirt
Drinks with dad
On to a good Triple Jump Day in really cool damp weather.
I jumped 29'8" for my 3rd bronze medal. Looks like it was a day of thirds, but also national qualifying spots.
Um. . .yeah, I did discus, but it was a mess. Dinged poles, almost hitting refs with a foul, and an uneven ring that definitely did not favor left handed throwers. I threw 80'8" and finished 9th.
Natalie Vrancken, me, and Kayonna Hawkins

No comments:
Post a Comment