With Otis
Mom thinks we are both Santa's favorite
But I know better
Dad and the big cow sweater
Mom wondering how she got stuck with dad
The parents
Otis got a huge treat
Otis proposed to be my bunny forever with a 1 carrot ring. I said yes!
Game to play with dad. . .it is hilarious
New acrylic paints for dad and me from mom
Woobles crochet animals
Is it? Could it be?
Yes, it is athletic pants!
An advent escape room calendar for January & a new game, Abducktion.
New art paper and a new journal
Mom got new foot lotion with rubs included. . .at least the scar is healing
A cup and different craft sodas!
I made a book of the things I love about mom
Pokemon cards
Rubix maze
Dad got poopouri
Mom and me are taking a Macaron making class together in January!
Dad got undies, dude wipes, and a butt mask. lol
Popcorn!
Front row tickets to see The Perondi's Stunt Dog Experience
Dad made me a popcorn ornament
My big gift. . .a new Apple Watch!
Dad's big gift is he got tickets to see Joe Gatto from Impractical Jokers and Colin Mochrie & Brad Sherwood from Whose Line is it Anyway?
Picture of Rotenberg I drew for Grandma Baxter
Playing Alien Abducktion
No comments:
Post a Comment