Saturday, April 18, 2026

Sparky Adams Invitational--Home Meet

I got to be the poster girl for our home meet!!! We placed 2nd out of 17 teams as a team!
Up first was discus. This is me with Delaney (dark hair) & Addison (blond).
Discus went well and I got a small collegiate best of 30.89 (101'4") which placed me 21st out of 42 throwers. 
I finally got a PR in Javelin of 27.55 (90'4"), made finals, and placed 7th out of 20 throwers. 
Me with ice on my elbow, Alyssa Francis to my left and Lexi Smith right in front of me. 
Alyssa placed 1st, Lexi 2nd, and me 7th, so we earned a swarm pin. 
Since it was a home meet, mom & dad brought Mav to the meet. 
Yes, he gets the chair. Lol
Last up on Day 2 was hammer. In high school, my best ever was 72'.
I blew that away and got 2 throws over 100'!! Including my PR of 32.09 (105'3") which placed me 29th of 41 throwers.
Our female throwers


Our javelin throwers


 

No comments: