Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bows and Buns




While I keep hoping the kid won't take after Ken in size, it seems to be in vain, as I have definitely outgrown my jeans now. I have also discovered the answer to one of the world's great mysteries. . .why bridesmaid's dresses have all those horrible bows. It is to prepare you for maternity clothes! Yes, in my quest for some new clothes this weekend, I have seen maternity shirts with big bows, medium bows, small bows, lots of bows, and even a dress where the entire top is one big bow! If it isn't bows, it is flowers. . .big flowers, small flowers, lots of flowers. Do the designers really think all the bows and flowers are going to hide anything?


In Ken's quest to be a loving and supportive husband, he carved me the lovely 4" miniature above. Yes, it is a bun in a oven!! I guess I should be thankful, he didn't put a bow on it!

No comments: