Sunday, February 11, 2007

Girl or Boy?


Ken and I are starting to place bets on if this kid will be a girl or a boy. I'm thinking it's a boy, and Ken is thinking a girl. Being at the lucky age of 35, I have an amniocentesis this week, so we should know the answer to this question in about two weeks.


While we wait, we decided to have some fun and tried a couple online quizzes. . .the results:



39% chance of a boy

60% chance of a girl

I'm guessing the other 1% is a wiener dog?



60% chance of a boy

40% chance of a girl



Says it is a boy.



75% chance of a girl



It's a girl!



50% chance of being a boy

50% chance of being a girl


Hmmm. . .this one seems the most accurate. :)


Anyone else have an opinion?

1 comment:

Amy George said...

I'm thinking girl -- so much so that I had to stop myself from buying girl clothes for Baby Baxter Bedel just the other day. Like I told Holly earlier, I had to remind myself that we don't REALLY know yet. Maybe this is also due to the fact that I was sure I was having a boy and had my little Lucy Beatrice instead. //Amy