This week Ken and I came to the stunning realization that by the end of this month we'll have a new family member. In response to that, we finally broke down and washed her little clothes and linens, put together the stroller, had multiple panic attacks, and packed bags for the three of us for the hospital. We also added in some confidence boosting books friends got us including: The Complete Idiots Guide to Parenting; Parenting for Dummies; and The Baby Owner's Manual. I wonder if we are reading those in the hospital, if they will still let us take her home?
1 comment:
Well Holly, I think you may have had a premonition. Definitely a good thing that you two decided to get on the ball and put everything together. Otherwise poor Ken would have been doing it all by himself. LOLs! My oldest did that to me, he came six weeks early -- I missed two baby showers and we had nothing finished except his crib.
Post a Comment