Friday, August 31, 2012

Our Anniversary

 "For mom & dad's anniversary, we went to Aullwood Farm"
 "Dad showed me how to milk a cow."
 "It was a ton of fun."
 "You'll fit, dad. Honest!"
 "Now, how do I get back down?"
 "Here, nugget. . ."
 "Mom, I see dinner."
 "You guys coming?"
 "The stare down."
 "Making friends."
 "Should mom be jealous?"
 "Check out this corndog!"
 "Lounging in the herbs."
 "Dressing up. . ."
 ". . .so is dad."
"Aw. . .my dad."

It was a fun anniversary. . .at least for me. Dad got pulled over by a nice police officer who told him to slow down. When she left, I said, "Whew. . .at least we aren't going to jail!" Mom & dad couldn't stop laughing. After that, mom decided it would be easier to make dinner at home, but she forgot it in the oven, and it was a little black and chewy. Happy Anniversary, mom & dad!

No comments: