Monday, July 2, 2018

Kyla's 11th Birthday!

 Aunt Alison took me bowling and out to a trampoline park called Get Air for my birthday!
 Dodge Ball
 I beat Aunt Alison! 
 Mom told me not to get hurt, so I sent this picture as a joke.
 Enjoying the Ninja course
 Bowling
 I turned 11!
 Birthday breakfast
 Yes, this is really a massive yeast donut with peanut butter frosting. Thanks, Jim's Donuts!
 It was delicious!


 We then heading out to The Wilds which is Jack Hanna's Wildlife Preserve as part of the Columbus Zoo.

 We went ziplining over the animals. This was the first tower.
 During the tour.
 We then took an open air safari

 Pere David's Deer
 Budgerigar parakeets ate out of our hands.
 Bird on a stick



 With the Przewalski's Wild Horses

 I loved the ostrich
 She was very friendly



 She even smiled for the photo
 Bactian Camels



 Having fun at the gift store. I got Ophelia the ostrich.




 Their tails look like my ponytail.

 I love my mom
 The giraffes were awesome!



 Presents!
 I really wanted Connect 4
 I also got Flicking Chickens. We have never laughed so hard in my life!
Homemade red velvet cupcakes. They were the best ever!

No comments: